Never been soo thankful

Well for the past few days my sink drain would nt drain so my dishes just piled higher and higher. Today we had a friend snake it it worked for a while got a couple loads of dishes done then it stopped up again! Sooo me being the domestic goddess I am LOL decided I am not waiting I need to do more dishes. SO i got myself some channel locks and took the u valve off and to my surprize NOT it was clogged put it back on it went down all the way then started coming BACK up **** NOW what I wondered. Well I still wasnt going to wait so I looked up on the internet decided was going to plunge it even though I knew how much of a mess that would be. Plunge Plunge Plunge Ewww I hear air bubbles thats good I tell my husband then Cabby freaked me aout and told me she cut her finger she really just pinched it with the saftey scissors So the hubby takes the plunger while I tend to her He plunges a while and sploosh It whatever IT was got pushed thru and the pipes were clear I have never been sooo relieved to dishes in my whole life YOU never really know how much you need something til its gone. NOw my back is killing me and I know getting comfortable is not going to happen tonite. Brianna has a friend over so I cant sleep with her Gabby is sleeping with her daddy and the kittys and I I guess I will sleep in the chair who knows where I will end up tonite LOL WHO KNOWs Thats OK though I can C the MOON shining brighter thand ever tonite She is not perfectly round but almost! I got a dining table from my mother in law and we put it where the west window and the evening sun its it its a delight P;us we have been having our family meals on it I love it1
Black Friday NOT for me I think I will shop online next yr I have seen all kinds of deals at Macys and other stores online and I dont even have to fight the rude ass people running over top of me or snatching stuff off of the shelves just about the time that I am going for it SCREW that! Well I can feel Christmas in the air and I can also feel the meds I took starting to kick in so Se la viE for now Much Love and LIght Peace out Ha
Blogger Graphics
Blogger Graphics

I found some really Cute Blogger Layouts at Doobix.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho