Men are just haters

Yes you heard me Men are haters You are fn damned if you do and damned if you dont
I thought I had done a great job today. Laid out chicken to make for dinner, done a bunch and I mean a bunch of laundry Three loads of dishes. Yay Me I am so proud of myself and then the freakin Man of the Castle comes home and says where is my black pants YOU DIDNT WASH THEM! FUCK! WHERES MY FN BLUE ONES WHY DID U WASH THEM i JUST WASHED THEM TWO DAYS AGO WTF THEY WERE IN THE DRYER AND DRY OR HE MIGHT HAVE HAD A FKN ANURISM OR SOMETHING! wHATEVER AND THE REASON i WASHED THEM yOU STUPIDASS WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE IN THE FLOOR ,SIGNIFYING THEY WERE DIRTY wHATEVER i AM GOING TO ENJOY THE REST OF MY DAY SOOOO THERE i HAVE DONE MY DUES FOR TODAY! sCREW YOU tHIS IS WHY WOMEN GIVE UP AND SAY F IT i AM NOT CLEANING ANYMORE BECAUSE i CLEAN AND THE FKERS STILL DONT APPRICIATE You SO NO i AM NOT ON STRIKE i WILL STILL PROVIDE EVERYONE WITH A MEAL AND GIVE THE KIDS A BATH AND BE THE GOOD LIL HOUSEWIFE i AM BUT i SWEAR ONE OF THESE DAYS...

i FEEL LIKE THIS
Blogger Graphics
Blogger Graphics

I found some really Cute Blogger Layouts at Doobix.com
BUT ALL I WANT IS THIS
Blogger Graphics
Blogger Graphics

I found some really Cute Blogger Layouts at Doobix.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho