Snow Inspiration

Today I had a friend write me. Soooo Sweet I dont think she knew how good that made me feel. I usually get nothing in the mail on the other hand my husband a golf magazine my daughters 10 and 4 get seventeen and preschool books. Even though it was just a letter with words it was so special to me. How lovely it was written also with a beautiful melted candle seal with a symbol of some sorts imprinted into it,maybe the 4 elements. Anyway the point was I had went to another site she had suggested and the inspiration from that page made me wanna share some poetry with everyone. Yes I love to write poetry but the muses havnt been around for awhile. The other day when it was snowing they hit! I posted it to my myspace and have now decided to share with all my fellow bloggers. I looked out my window just a second ago and it looks like the goddessess are having a big pillow fight with the down flying everywhere, lovely! The sizes of the snowflakes remind me of my childhood. I use to look out the window and know that only the divine could create something so beautiful! Hope you like the poem!

In the stillness in the mid of night
it came one by one to mask the earth with a wonderful sight
In the stillness one by one fell
across the universe they did sail
Into the cold and darkend sky
where they were viewed with passionate eyes
In the morn
For every one that fell
a kiss of a past winters tale
by me pheonix_dawn
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho