What a Wonderfully Sunshinny Day!!!

Sunday, and what a beautiful SUNday it was! My two girls went to church with papaw as usual. I went outside and enjoyed most of the morning with my cats basking in the sun. Took the new kitty outside for a taste of spring. She loved it, running and playing ,climbing trees ,getting chased by a dog or two and listening to the birds chatter. It is time for me to find a spot for everything. My vegtables, flowers , and a place for the much needed garbage thats in my yard. Went and got me some clippers to trim trees and a hedger for roses and what nots. On my wandering walk I saw a beautiufl yellow crocus A Sure Sign that spring is just around the corner NOW time for the rains!!! As soon as I figure out HOW to put up a pic you will get to see a glimse of spring Nite to All Much Love ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho