Easter

Easter Week! I have sooo many plans. We are going to make chocolate bunnies/hares, bcause the molds have bunnies with really long ears SO hares. Chocolate chick suckers and some chocolate eggs. I got the molds off of my mother. Her and her mother used to do them and now the wheel has turned. I can remember when they did them. They would use differnt colors of chocolates. I am not sure if I can find the differnt color of chocolates buttt I am going to try to! I also have planned to do homade cut out cookies with the girls. colored eggs are a must for easter,Its a tradition. I have to decorate the house. OOH I am going to try to make a carrot cake in the form of a carrot that should be fun. The day of Easter we have to leave my 4yr old with my mother so we can stay the nite in Charolette Va. My little girl has an appt for an functional MRI the next morning. Then the neurosurgeons and neurologists are going to talk that Friday and get back to us on that upcoming Monday!!! Ugh I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere! I am hoping that they both will be happy with what all the EB brings I got them some really nice stuff this yr. Well I am tired better get rested up for the rest of the week Much Love and Light to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho