Trip ot UVA

We ventured out at 10;30 in the morn yesterday to go to UVA. My daughters appt was not til 4 butt hubby and daughter wanted to eat applebees SO two hrs into the ride of both kids in the backseat asking if we were there yet we arrive. Ate I couldnt decide what I wanted and when I got it I didnt really like it. I dont know what my prob is here lately I am either not hungry or hungry for stuff we dont have. I dont think I am pregnant or I hopr I am not. I am 34 and my smallest is 4 I would like to one day have my own business. I'll post something on that later Back to the story! We get to the drs office C him. Going to cut her off one of her meds or at least shave it off a lil at a time. It has adverse side effects with the sun anyway sensitivity to light makes your face red all that crap. Increasing her elavil to 10mg a nite instead of 5. I was really upset Just because I was worried about her. But something amazing happened on the way home we got 25 min from home and the skiy turned pink and purple like a periwinkle color It was beautiful we all were in awe! Wait it gets better we get 15 min from home we turn the corner I still looking up of course and BAM a rainbow hits me right upside the head I am yelling to the hubby pull over pull over I have to take some pics So for me that was a sign she was going to be fine. The girls were amazed It was my 4yr olds first rainbow she was hollering where is the leprachan LOL and OMG and thats soooooo Beautiful mommE My 10 yr old discovered a 2 above the first. I have no pics to put up yet But it was truly amazing. Hubby on the other hand was tired of driving and the kids fighting in the backseat (smile) so he asked thats enough pics right can we go now I said yes and we were on our way hm Just wanted to share with you guys. Oh and on some of your sites I cant leave comments I dont know what thats about. However I do read stuff that interests me and try to post comments I t just wont let me post and pisses me off. Well Have a wonderful day full of  magic Much Love and Light ME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho