good morning



good morning ladies! It is a beautiful day. I went out into my garden EARLY this morning and watered my tomatoes and cucumbers. NOt to long after nature decided since the heat index is sopposed to be 100 today that she was going to take pitty on the poor plants and give them a good drink before the sun came out to shrivel them. I will always take the help! My cucumbers and tomatoes are doing excellent.I have gotten all kinds of cucumbers off the vine this summer and my family have enjoyed the tasty nourishment that they give. Only thing is nxt yr I am going have to plant more because as fast as they come off the vine they get eat, I am glad to make my family happy! I plant it they eat it sounds good to me. There is nothing like planting something and it coming to harvest. I give myself a pat on the back. you pick it and are like WOW I grew THIS Im good LOL I have to give credit ot mother nature also if it wasnt for the sun and dirt it would be nothing but nasty hydroponicx so I am greatful for her Today I have to clean clean clean I hope you all have a wonderful day. Much Love, Michelle/ domestic goddess or at least I think I am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho