How I long to be one with the water element

Ok so We go to the beach Sept the 4 and stay for a week. I can NOT wait It will be soooo fun!!! My 10yr olds 4th time and my 4yr olds 3. I long to hear the waves as I awake the albatroses and gulls The call of the Ocean. But first I must find a cord to charge my batteries so I can take many, many pics I want to get a good ont and make a huge one to put on my wall in my living room!!! I had us the perrrfect beach house butt hubby waited to long to book and its gone Oh well we will find something else maybe its for the better! Who knows. I love the beach as long as its Oceanfront OMG a coulple of times we had to battle the dunes cross the street NO no more I have to have Oceanfront or this mountain girls not going LOL Hope you all have a lovely day just wanted to share. Hope you all have a Wonderful SundA!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho