MOONRVALOUS!

I finally got to c a magnificient sight tonite. My moonflower bloomed! I missed the first bloom ,it was all shriveled ,BUT there was many other blooms hanging off. I can not tell u how excited I was to C it bloom. My camera is on the fritzz. I managed to take a couple of pics with my daughters DSI not great quality and my cell not that great. It is still blooming so maybe I can get a pic on my moms camera and then download it tommorow nite. I have never been so excited to C a flower bloom. This one takes the cake! The bloom was huge, white, and smelled so sweet~! I think Everyone should try to seed these it will be one you dont regret sowing. yes they are an annual. However, they are well worth the effort I put the seed in a terracota pot. Not much to it. Keep it watered and whaLI A beautiful morning glory looking 5 star middle that will take ur breath away. Well ladies I hope u have a wonderul and enchanting nite,MagiKal EVEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho