Whats ur spring project?

Well after reading a post of Beyond the fields we know I have decided to start on a special project for me and my girls. I want a spiritual little encased grove of trees for me and my girls to go to be one with nature I want it secret so noONE else knows about it Xcpt us kinda for ur eyes only spiritual place:)) It is on the side of my house that noone goes anyway and I want to leave the thorns around it just clear the brush from the middle of it and put some olive trees around it making a circle maybe a bird house I already have Rocks with moss growing on them from where I had decided I wanted a path cut so I could go all the way around my house in kinda a secret way. I really like this idea, maybe a little table that we can sit at and conversate. maybe a little fairy gardenAll my spiritual stuff have little garden parties Oh my I cant wait to get started on it I am going to incorperate roses in it somewhere cuse well Roses and garden party just Gooo together. Cant wait cant wait CANT WAIT Many blessings to u all this day:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho