Dear readers

I have been gone from blogger for awhile quick catch up my daughter the one since she has had her surgery still on some meds which they are weening her off of. She is currently cocaptin of her cheerleading team and loves it, and is making strait As in school. My other daughter is in the 1st grade making As and is an Aries need I say more lol Shes driving me crazy. Got a job in Feb it will do for now, I mean I have to have something one income is just not enough. It is not a job I want to keep for my whole lifetime but until I can start making photoposters and get some start up money for my Seasons Change craft/metaphysical shop it'll have to do. Its getting ready to be inventory time at my store and i'll be working 50 hrs fri-wed send me some energy PlZ I do not know how Im gonna make it thru. This job is killing me my bk swells and my feet hurt when I get up and hit the floor in the morning its like there is no padding in them. Dont get me wrong I like the people just hate the job I really want to start my shop this spring My mother wants to do the craft part I want to have seasonal things in it, Need to get online and look up wholesale dealers. Well I hope everyone is having a Great New Year Happy 2013 Blessings of good health luck prosperity and Love to u all Much Love Me:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho