Today was a great day! We have been having a streak of bad luck lately: broke down car, sickness in the family , loss of jobs... but today I think is a turning point in our lives. The car that's been out of commission was finally fixed. The sickness is going away. The job loss is temporary, it will come soon, I am sure. My daughters modeling career is taking off. Life has a funny way of picking you up when your on rock bottom. I even put the upstairs to good use and put our Christmas tree up. See we have multiple animals. the cats I'm not so uptight about but the dogs Destroy Everything NEW soo upstairs Santa shall visit ! Its well past my bedtime and I need to take my meds LOL so Goodnight friends ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

Weekend Rants!!!

GiveAway!!!