Ahh my hubby bout made me cry today He said and I quote" Well girls we are going to have a clean house this Christmas! AHHH I am doin so good I better keep it up eh. I love being clean I am sooo Happy the kids are even helping out its Marvelous MM hubby making spagetti today and its about done I cant wait to eat it I am sooo hungry Gabby learned her ABCDs today and her 1234 the rest of the week we will be doing things that pertain to them!! Brianna and I are thinking about doing sugar cookie angels and she wants to do some kind of science project with Gabby. I thought that was cool! Well I guess thats bout all for tonite Imma jumpin off her to get me some spagetti, YummE Have a blesses nite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho