got to sleep in today Yay me!!! Dont really feel like doing much today. I already cleaned out the hallway closet. Now I need a plastic box to put all of brianns kindergarden stuff in , tax returns and so on important stuff that I dont want the mice in soo its off to the store to find one! gotta go down the road to get sugar cookie dough to make angel cookies with Gabby and Bre A is for Angel Yes we are continueing our studies C is for cookies oh and of course we have to get some B nanas too! I am making it my errand day so I guess we will go take Gabs shoes back again they still dont fit her lil legs they are sooo adorable they just dont fit her and she needs a pair of winter shoes found her winter coat from last yr and I am pretty sure it will fit soo they should match Well Peace out for now Much love and light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho