hmm

Well today I either did to much or something my back is killing me my arm is hurting and my body is just tired and I have had horrible heartburn! I hope its nothing
I think I am going to try to do my christmas tree tonite NOthing else to do everyone is asleep and I am drying clothes Im up I my as well do something I think I am over exerting myself lately I know cleaning and stuff that normal people shouldnt make me ill literally but I swear it does. So tonite while I have the Christmas music on i am going to enjoy myself and do something I like decorate and light my Christmas tree! I only wish I had the stuff that I bought yesterday Then I really could decorate I love my ornaments Peace OUT

Comments

  1. OH thank you so much for posting a comment I did'nt even know anyone was reading LOL I still am puttin on ornaments I forgot hooks have all my vintage ornaments on just going to add some red and green balls maybe go to my aunts and borrow Who am I kidding take some of her her pine cones for scent. Thanks for asking My life is going lovely xcept for the sinus infection I am trying to get rid of!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho