hoping wishing having faith

Had a Great day today with the kids. We made some angel cookies and icinged them OMG they were a deliteful SINFUL treat! YUM we were going to do marshmellows too but we figured we better do them at a later date we didnt want the kids to have to much sugar. Gabby was already wired just because we let her do the cookies with us She had flour all over her I have pictures I will put up one of these days.So after a long funfilled day with the kids I take mine home and on the way there Brianna unpredictably I dont even know if that s a word ha says MommE if you need a power ball # I have one for ya so I took it as a sign so went and bought three of them I let the girls pic the #s for me Gabbys was 9 Bres was 40 and mine was 9 of course we had to turn Brees to 4 cause it only went up to 39 so heres to hoping that the divine blesses me with her abundace! Missed the #s tonite so I guess I will look in the paper tommorow. If you only knew what this house needed done to it you would be crossing your fingers too! I just saw a bedroom suite for Gabby I would love to get for her and I want to make Bree a princess bed with all the beautiful flowing fabric draping down around her she loves beds like that. One can only hope wish and have faith that the Divine knows what you needs and blesses you at the right time. Much Love and LIght to the universe
Blogger Graphics
Blogger Graphics
I found some really Cute Blogger Layouts at Doobix.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho