insomnia

OK so its 3:45 in the morn and I cant go back to sleep it could be the fact that my dishes still did'nt get done there is a mouse playing on my stovetop and my clothes are still not done on my couch AND the floor is still not clean sooo I think I am going to check my email, do the clothes
and the freakin mold is freakin me out cause I am watchin a Egyptian thing on mold and how it can kill a person with a low immune system by making the lungs bleed I hate this house and mold it bothers me so but what is one to do I now C we have mushrooms combating it in the washroom which is probably good cause it means its eating the mold and cleaning the air I think anyway this is what mushrooms do in the wild Anyway I know what kind of waterheater I want next and it is nothing like this OLD crap its just a thing that latches on to the pipes and heats it as the water runs thru the pipes you dont even have to worry bout the tank sooo maybe I can find someone to put it in and fix the wash room its going to neeed a overhaul from all the water damage Whew so for now I guess I am going to go do what I said I was going to do clothes and check my email toodles!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho