Ok so I am slacking a lil I know I know I am going to come home tonite after I go to my moms and clean like a madwoman LOL Seriously though. I found a great blog at domestic goddess She has awesome tips and stuff on MommE and Wife things like YummE recipes Thank you for Sharing! I love her site and she makes me want to make my home happier. Already I am playing Christmas music. I have decorated A bit and cleaned my fish tank out so I can actually C my fish its clear OMG I actually have fish. Cleaned a load of dishes doin the one load of laundry and NOW I am bogging still have to clean my sitting area when I get home and the girls are going to do their 10min pickup. Thought the hubby was going to make spagetti today but he decide to wait til tommorow so he decided to have breakfast for dinner one more nite of cooking then its his turn I am done But i understand he worked all weekend Which he doesnt usually do Sooo I will give him a break and Break his neck tommorow if he doesnt make that damn spagetti! So ta ta for now going to my mom and dads for Sunday dinner Much love anf light to whoever reads my blogs Maybe one day I will have something to actually look at on her Once I figure out how to edit and create on here Blessings to EVERYONE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho