OK sooo

accomplished everything xcept couch and floor which I think I will do the rest of that tonite after the kids go to bed!!! find some way to make it fun for bre to do chores like the putting it in a hat and letting her pic out one and do that one I dont understand why it takes an act of congress to get her to do something I have been busting my ass around here Everyone else should do their part to I will find a way to comunicate that is rash without being such a hardass!!! It is possible I know it is I just have to keep my outlook on the situation under control. Maybe venting in this way will help instead of keeping it all inside maybe journaling/blogging about it will help me keep a clear mind about the situation!!! Well I guess tonite I will try to get the kitchen clean
no laundry done enough for today I think 4 loads is a plenty considering I am only sopp0se to do
I will blog more tommorow or later I m tired of writing and Brianna is not taking one on her own someone is soppposed to be in tthere with her she is such a frady cat Reuben wanna be LOL I joke I joke I kid I kid LOL later Peace within

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho