So today

So today I had to take the mother in law back to the furniture store to C how much credit she could get! It was enoough for her to get her dining room suite living room suite a foam comfort fit matress and boxsprings and some other stuff! Then we went looking ror rugs and other stuff which she decided to get next time cause now she is all cashed out So the furniture is coming Saturday. That means We have to clean , move stuff, and decorate the house for Christmas Friday OMG is that Even freaking possible well guess it will have to be wont it. If not there is no place to put it NOW is there. I am exausted and I am sure she is too. Two days of going to a store waiting not knowing if she was going to get approved for credit and or how much! I am going to go send some comments on my myspace then go TO BED nitE nite! As for my cleaning I am still doing the one or two loads of laundry and one or two dishes and cleaning up a bit Guess I will have to clean mine tommorw That way mine will be clean for the weekend! Peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho