still working on it

Still working on my house its the middle of NOv and I havnt got everything I have wanted to get done yet But I cant do it all by myself I need help so I think I am going to ask for some from my sisterinlaw! She knows how to do curtains and I am sure she would help me clean out my backbedroom I have got to get that done I would love to fix Brianna a bedroom and have it fixed for her for Christmas but I dont think that is going to happen Wished Santa would come and make it happen! Oh Well Maybe sometime SOON! saw a bedroom suit I want for Gabs she loved it she seen it at Magic Mart and Loved it hopped right on it and said MommE I want this bed. She looked so cute in it too! Well better get to cleaning I have my laundry in the washer and I need to start on my dishes cause I have to take Dana furniture shopping todayPeace within! Kisses and magikal Huggzzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho