struggling day

So today I struggle to get anything actually done. My house is a freakin disaster Yes I am doin laundry I am doing my 1 load or two loads of dishes in my case and did I mention my house is a freakin disaster I am trying to laugh at it and maybe later clean it after Olivia goes home and Gabby finishes tearing it down I will have to restructure it Yay ME for some reason the goddess wont come out in me today I have lost it BUT I WILL get i9t back it might just take me a while unfortunatly I dont have a lil while so maybe I can coax the domestic goddess in me to come out. I am not slaving tonite over dinner I think I am going to make Brianna mke her ham and eggs and have some other stuff WHO knows! I lit me a candel of pink to make the love I feel for my home come back and I know it will work
So tommorow is sopposed to be my lucky day so tonite I have some things to work on for tommorow I have to take Dana to the beauty shop to get her hair done need mine done sometime I think I am going to make an appt for me!! Well guess I am going to jump off her and try to motivate myself somehow!!!!


...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho