today was a great day!!

got three loads of laundry done ( I have Alot of laundry!!!) two loads of dishes AND Gabby and i took a fall walk, while waiting for her sister Bre to come home! Then when we came in and Wubbsy was on and I wanted to turn it to General hospital she went MAD insane cause I changed it eventhough she has a tv in her room of course it didnt have wubsy on it but it was a freakin cartoon LOL anyway Brianna came home and she decided she wanted to watch the tv in the living room so all was well I got back on the computer and told them they could have the tv I'll catch up GH in the morning on the soap channel! Hubby is home and getting ready to make some spagetti. I dont usually like it BUT he makes it sooo Yummy how can I resist, oh wait I cant! Have an enchanting evening my followers oh wait I dont have any of those yet Oh well maybe one day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho