Today!!

Today I had a great day with a friend of mine who blessed me with her presence! ThankX I needed a relaxing day just to chill out! So today I exceaded my goddess cleaning two loads of laundry and 2 loads of dishes yeah I know ?WHAT ? do I want a pat on the back WHY YES Please! But I havnt cleaned the desk off yet just part of it so tonite I need to clean off the rest of it shouldnt be a prob OH I decorated a bit with some fall leaves I love Thanksgiving. I dont know quite whyMaybe its because I love the food and its close to or on my Birthday!!! Its also the passing of my grandpa however I do NOT morn him but celebrate his life I know he would not want me whining about it!!! Thanksgiving is a time of peace for me turkey at my moms all the family gets together and enjoys each others company! Well guess I am going to get off here and clean the rest of the desk off. Tommorow I am going to MM fixing the fish tank going to the grocery store, taking the kids to moms consignment shop shoe show ds I guess go get my errands done!!!! Wish me luck getting it all done I guess I will have to get started early by 10
takin the mother in law to do her shopping too! Should be an interesting day! Much Love and LIght!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho