Today

Its a new beginning! Today its a cool breezy fall day with what looks like winter on its Way. The clouds are a pale grey churning into a deep charcoal. This doesnt stop the birds from singing their songs. It seems I can hear them better now than I can in the summer. I guess where there is so much going on in the summer and people tend to get up earlier. In the winter the people stay in their houses to stay warm. I like this time of year. I dont have to go outside and C my neibors faces. Solitude what a peaceful delight of pie served best ALONE. All I could possible wish for now is some pines to put down my already decidious treeline so I REALLY dont have to C their faces. found out how to get my daughter to get up in the morning. I think the fairys are going to start coming one to two days a week and bring her and her sister something underneath their pillows. Just something small. Today they both got what looks like crystal balls with glitter in them. Of course the fairys made them rubber so they wouldnt break and they could bounce them like real balls. They were bewildered. I was happy that it made her look underneath her pillow cause then it was alot easier for her to get up! Well the day has started I better get crackin. The bathroom, Bres room and the dishes await, have a peaceful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho