WE are now back from UVA its been two weeks since I have seen my four yr old shes been staying with my mom and dad . I missed her so much but had to concentrate on getting my other baby gurl thats 10  healthy. She had the grid emplanted was doing really well then she couldnt talk ? what was the matter She had a blod clot in between the brain and the grid soooo they had to do emergency surgerry Which by the way turned out great! She finally had a few seizures docs seen all they needed to then three days after the emergency surgery had the main surgery! I ended up in the er myself with a panic attack sigh so it was an eventful two weeks. She is now at home doing well We went back a couple of weeks ago she got her staples out. They said the incision site looked wonderful We are so blessed. She is socially backward now and I am trying to get her around more kids before she has to go to school in the fall . Gettin ready to storm here better get off before it shuts me down Much Love and Light to u all !

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear it went well with your daughter. It's never easy when your child is sick.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho