getting back on track

Well I have let my house go since the last time i have wrote. Our heat went out so its off to his moms and to my mothes again We left on Thursday and didnt get to come home til Tuesday It took quite a toll on me I felt as though I was lost witout my husband standing by my side He stayed at his sisters which is right across the road from our house awainting the man to come and inspect it! So he finally comes MONDAY and fixes the heater which had a busted sequencer whatever that is LOL. My hubby decides that we will still be in need of central air and heat sooo in a couple of weeks we will be financing one. Getting back to what I started with My house has multiplied with clothes on my couch in the laundry room and dishes dishes dishes. I am going to work on dishes and laundry today and hopefully get all of it done Maybe even clean the couch off tonite wish me luch! As soon as I find the Choco eclair recipe I will post Much love and LIght Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho