What a winter!

Well Ladies I had an awesome holiday season my husbands Christmas party was a success Everyone had a Great time and loved their gifts which for the women was yardly lavender soap and sockies infused with aloe and I think Eucalyptus guys coloned shampoo and hair product.
A couple of days after We had the big snow storm no electric no water for bout 4 days Go to moms.
Had a family Reunion Needless to say the only ones that went was Reuben and his dad Oh no the roads arnt bad they say! WhatEVER I am not getting out in this shit are you craZZZZZZZZY.
couple of days pass of us fixing food for two familys of which two were cousins and under 4 Yeah in a little ass trailer on a propane heater. Then we decide OK its going to be out for awhile and the kids are Restless Lets get the **** out of here so we dont all kill each other So Me and my girls go to my moms and My sister in law and her fam go to a friends house. Go to my dads for a couple of days its the week of Christmas My little girl keeps asking mommy are we going to be able to go home for Christmas I said I didnt know and if we did not Santa knew where to come Would it really be soo bad to be at Mamaws for Christmas She said of course not Sooo we get power two days before
I go home to a mother in law who is expecting company needs her house onced over and MY house well lets just say wasnt pretty I had 4 cats in my house Yeah so I get to cleaning mine then I do hers and Then I have to go to their house to visit with family that had came in from Alabama and some family came from around here also to visit. It paid off in the End I was blessed with one ot the women who cooked telling me what all she put in her recipes and she is a diabetic so she uses splenda in everything! Oh and she said she would share the secret of how to make Dandelion wine YaY Me Then we get to talking how we both cant wait for spring to come cause we were wanting to try different recipes I cant wait to try candied sugar violets and i am assuming u can use the splenda for this too! Rose Water OH it all sounds so Yummy to me1 Cant wait
Santa came and done an awesome job OF course;) Both my girls were happy clothes toys what more could they ask for.
So we are getting ready for the NEW YR my husband comes home and says what cha makin to take to moms tonite I said nuthin tonite tommorow I am makin chinese fried rice 7 layer bean dip and taking a shrimp tray He informs me that THIS IS new yrs ever WTF
I have to get down the road I have my sister in laws kid mine and another girl family member thats a lil older than my nine yr old OH MY what am i ever going to do Well I will tell ya what I did I called my sister in law and said put a move on it chic get ur butt home I have to go down the road too Soo she gets home her son comes over to get daughter My daughet said Yay Olivias going home and of course I tell her thats not nice to be nice to her cousin but she hadnt had a nap SO I take two drama queens and one Diva Diva as my 3 yr old calls herself to the Grocery store Oh MY GAWD I am going to get OUT of her after the new yr I think you can only imagine how backed up the lines were so I finally make it out of there without taking the girls head off get home get ready to make my stuff and discover I had NO beans. So it was only the Chinese fried rice and shrimp tray but I improvised I had some chip and dips I took and some fruit and fruit dip so I didnt do to bad in a pinch.
Happy New Yr to YOU ALL That READ Much Love and Light

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho