long two weeks

So its been a long week! We finally got to come home from Charolette Va Tuesday. My daughter had been in the hospital there since thursday of last week having up to 30 seizues a day! After they got meds in her they started decreasing slowly but surely. The drs there are phenominal but they didnt really answer my ? as to what was bringing them on and did she have epilepsy. When I got home I did some researching and to my surprize "NOT", inherited frontal lobe epilepsy appeared. So it seems to me this is what she has because they came in clusters. The whole thing took a toll on us all! We were 4hrs away from home. My mother kept my 4yr old which was sick too with a UTI. It has been an exhausting two weeks. Things are starting to look up now she is having 2 or 3 seizures a day now lasting 15 to 30 seconds instead of 20 or 30 lasting 1 to 2 min Yes I think the medicines have started to affect her, however one makes her moody and the rest make her sleepy. The drs say her body will in time get used to the meds and wont be so groggy all the time. HOmework is a bitch we might have to get a homebound teacher for her not sure yet. This morning we woke up and were starving. I made her and her sister a batch full of blueberry pancakes Yummy just follow the directions on the back of the Hungry Jack box and its a NO brainer LOL The pancake mix is a good carb for energy and the blueberries good antioxident! Much love and Light to all who read or come to my page to visit!!

Comments

  1. Wow, what a time you've been having! I'm sure you're glad to be safely at home again. I hope your daughter stays well on her meds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She is doing well no seizures today yet, dont wanna jinx her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho