Its a  dull dreary morning here in WV.  I am pretty sure it is going to rain but that is OK! We need the rain for our flowers to flourish. I can say I do love spring its my second favorite season. . I cant wait for all the flowers to start opening up showing off their spring colors. Tulip, daffodil, Lilly, and forget me not all remind me of spring memories...and gardens! I Love LOVE LUV fresh lettuce and spring onions with bacon grease on them, YUMMY in my tummy. Im sure your health food freaks would frown down upon this but its once a year and well OK ok there is no excuse but its really yummy. It is now time to go make some coffee and wake up for the rest of the day. Good Morning Everyone have a Great Day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

Weekend Rants!!!

GiveAway!!!