looking foward to spring

I woke up this morning to the birds chattering thinking ooh sun Yeah Right I wish! I looked outside and everything is covered in a blanket of snow, Grand. I know I know I should just xcept it and move on. Spring will come sooner or later. It seems like later most definatly. I am just so tired of the snow the cold weather not being able to breathe. I have asthma, this cold weather is so harsh! At least in the spring I will be able to take some claritin and go on about my gardening with a napkin attached to my side for the sniffles. Hmm what for breakfast or to just go back to bed. I guess I will just seize the day and make it count, Yawn! Time to do dishes! Much Love and Light my friends and WARMEST WISHES I'll leave you with these beautiful spring Graphics

http://i32.Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho