OH ME, OH MY!

Sat I felt all energetic! Woke up early 6:30 with the birds. I got all of my domestic duties done! Put some eggs in for coloing. I dont usually think about coloring eggs this early, but for some odd reason the urge hit. I made one for my oldest one for me and one for my youngest. Then Ihid them outside in my garden. While looking in my garden I saw something magikal, POOP! Yes there had been a rabbit in my yard. Just what he was bringing to me still remains to be. It was such a magikal moment considering Ostara and the hare are closely related . It had to been magik we have 4 cats now and my sister in law has a great dane mastif mix and I heard nothing he was being really secretive;)
My dads B-day was today so we went to spend some quality time with1 The girls had a great time then we came home to enjoy the remainder of the day! I love daffodils and if I have it my way we will have them everywhere next yr and I think I am going to share them with my mother. She loves the crocuses I put in her yard She likes anything you just put in the ground and it flowers, its magik to her . She cant plant anything she says she has the black thumb LOL She just needs to plant annuals. Something that will reward her many times over without all the hard work.. YOU know I would take a pic of the poop and post but some might find me disturbed LOL but it just amazes me. I think I will just for my own book. I have always wanted to have Easter on the day of the Spring Equinox Maybe next yr we will start a new tradition.
This week will be filled with chaos. First its off to Charolette Va for a check up visit with the epilepsy clinic for my 10 yr old Then I have to get my 4yr old registered for preschool That means taking her to the dr to make sure she has had all her shots, ugh! Then her birthday is the 25th I think I am going to have her a small party over the weekend. I dont even want to talk about the week after that Easter OOOOHHHHH I did however buy a really beautiufl fairy fountain for the EB to bring to my daughters. I am going to fill it and Do an easter egg hunt with them when they come home so they can find it. I love surprizing them EGG specially the 10 yr old cause she thinks she knows EVERYTHING. Shes like why cant I get in the trunk mom is there some thing form the EB in there, smartass lol Well I will share some pics with you all later I have to get off her early morning Have to get up and leave before 10 30 in order to make it there by 3:00 a 4hr drive Much love and Light Goddess Blesss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho