Good Day , top of the morning , bla bla bla...

Good Morning! Tis a beautiful day to be alive. So today I had plans on going to my father in laws pool BUT its out of commision for the time being. Hole in it loosing water skimmer wont work Royally screwed WE ARE! Its only like a hundred million degrees and humid as Hell( wondering how hell can actually be humid without any water) LOL BTW my dryer hose blew out so my house is like a thousand degrees also WITH the air conditioner on. Looks like I am going to have to dry everything outside cause I am not going to burn today! Then the mother in law calls me and informs me she wants to go flower shopping today in THIS heat WHAT is she thinking??? Oh thats right shes not hahaahh LOL. My guess hang clothes to dry! Take mother in law to get flowers, rent Alice in wonderland to watch with fam get some allergy relief cause OMG one word DRAiNAGE. Hope the rest of the weekend will slow down. Maybe the pool will get fixed, I can have a cold beer by the pool and enjoy the light of the sun shimmering off my dripping wet BOD. Even sounds relaxing AHHH. Catch ya on the flip side my friends PEACE
NO BUD 4 U!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho