Whats up with me !

I have been up to alot lately! I am now keeping my niece while her mother goes to wk. I take my girls and nephew to school by 8:15. I get her at 8:30 put her on the bus at 9:20. Try to do errands and dishes and clean up some. at 12:30 I have to go get my preschooler We come hm play for a while I go to get my niece at 130 her bus usually gets home at 1:40 Then we wait for the other two older kids to get hm around 3:45 I stay soooo busy. I have to fill out paper wk for Olivia my niece so I can get paid for keeping her I would keep her no matter what cause well shes my niece and thats what families do I love her ya know I just lead a really hectic life now I thought when Gabby went to school I would be able to start my bussiness Guess the universe has a differnt calling for me right now anyway. I guess its just not the right time. We have all been sick here lately Change in weather I laughed cause I seen someones post the other day where she was complaining cause she lived in Florida and she wanted the weather to hurry and change she was sick of flip flops and tank tops WHAT I was thinking I love my flipflops and tanks I would wear them all the time if I could. I would like to move to the beach in the future not Florida though I m a NC Holden Beach girl at heart we left the beach and it bout killed me. Just when I was starting to enjoy it too! I was even driving there I dont usually drive on roads I dont know BUT these were roads that seemed so familiar like I had lived there before and it was just second nature. Oh and my digital camera was broken so I had to use store bought camera which was fine til I came back and Rite Aid screwed up my film looked like whoever did them opened them before they processed them! I found in the food network book an apple a day. It tells u things u can make and do everday. I took the kids to the grocery store and let them look at the names of the apples and pick them out the ones they wanted. We got Golden delicious, Gala, McIntosh, Braeburn, and JonaGold! Ok so I have to say as for beauty the McIntosh won. my fav sweet is Gala If sour is your poison McIntosh again havnt really tried the rest but I will let u know about them I should have got some cheese That would have been good with them Maybe next time. Well ladies I hope you have a very magikal week Have to go clean the house so the woman can come and inspect it to tell me what I need. Standard stuff for keeping a kid I am now a Provider thats my name! Much love and light may peace be with u always and kudos to the Druids

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho