न्यू ईमेल एड्रेस

I have a new email adress however I dont know how to fix it ot my profile yet so here it is prillam2@hotmail.com I would like to start blogging again but with so much to do nowdays i dont know how I will manage it I guess just set time aside maybe I have plunged deeper into my spiritual self than ever. My home is staying cleaner and I would like now to start my bussiness but since I am keeping my niece and watching my mother in law who is recovering from a severe nervous breakdown I guess AGAIN I will have to put it off. Maybe i will find time sometime for me OR maybe I need to make time for my wants MY dreams there would be noone there for my niece if I left and started my bussiness so for now I will be the AuntiE who helps all the kids with their problems. Kids need direction too and since there is noone else around I guess I will be the one directing them all! I have been cooking I made a banana pudding to die for. I will include it later with the Eclair recipe that I never got to include because I have been to busy well Off to watch supernatural Much LOve and LIght Michelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho