The perfect beach house

Well I have found the perfect beach house for us this year. Its in a great spot not to far from the bridge that we cross over to get to the beach its in the 100s vs 1000 down the beach. Last yr I actually drove over the big bridge and I also drove over it N the drk also which amazed me. I just Really connected with the place we have been going to since I married my husband 11 yrs ago. But in 2009 and 10 I really just felt like I had lived there in a past life I cant wait to go bk this yr. We usually go in the fall but this yr we are going in the summer June 2 for a wk cause my sister in laws vaca time is thn and my husband can take off whenever cause well his jobs cool like that LOL. I have been applying for jobs also and in Feb I hope to get a job that I can live with til I get my own bussiness up and running and who knows maybe I will do bth jobs if its not to stressful. Bk to the beach I cant wait and with the new job I will have Xtra money to spend on clothes and stuff for me and my girls I cant wait the bch house has a hottub which would b great for my father in laws bad hips wud make it more comfy on him. Lots of space we really need cing as we will b taking three fams with 2 teenage boys two 5/6 yr old lilttle girls and maybe a nother couple with two little girls and my 11yr old and maybe one of her friends I cant wait its going to b great if I can just convince my sister in law this is the house we need and its nt really that much for 4 fams its Less than 2050 and we would all split it I think thats awesome myself but We will have to C what happens Hope everyone has a great day Loves, Me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho