disipline for children

I think its unfair that my daughter has to be told to toughen up all becuz some people wont punish their children for being mean. I mean really what kid calls another a pussy and gets away with it It pisses me off that someone just wont jerk the other kid up and spank them or take away all their fun stuff till they start acting correctly. Its a process that u have to do over and over I mean if they are mean then u tell them u wont get this till ur good again and Im not talking about 5 mins later when they are promising to be good and u know they are so not going to be they are just saying it so they can get their way manipulating the situation.So u are telling me that my kid has to start acting like a crazzy kid kicking and punching and saying mean and naughty things just so she can visit Thats Bullshit I tell u. Shes a lil girl little girls dont act like ThaT I fkn hate it its stupid I get it when ur parent works and ur left with a teenage brother all day maybe thats what u get MAYBE Maybe its normal but not for me Little girls are sopposed to be well behaved young ladies that cross their legs when wearing a dress act sweet, and maybe a lil sassy Not like a raging fn maniack I swear that kid needs some ridlen Seriously I m just sayin its not fair that my little girl has to toughen up and act like a little boy. Maybe the other kid should get a lil disipline and act appropriately What do you think????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho