Whoa. what a day. I woke up to kids screaming in my ear about clothes. My youngest was having a fit because she couldn't find something and said her sister was taking all the good clothes to her boyfriends house. Rolling my eyes I told my oldest to dump her bag and surly she did have some clothes but not the ones my youngest was complaining about. So my oldest pulls the youngest hair and she cries. Those kids do not know how  close they are sometimes to me beating them with the ugly stick, as my grandma used to say! We decided to  go to my mom and dads today and finally got there and on the way the youngest had to have my phone so she could play pokemon.She is totally obsessed with it. I admit this day didn't start out so well but... Its OK. However I do have to leave them and go to work at 530 because I have to work 6 to 11 soo but it is what it is I guess. I think I am going to apply for a credit card so I will have money to pay my bills nxt month. I will pay it back in time but bills have to be paid mouths have to be fed and I have to have gas money. Working is a means to no end for me Right now that is! I am going to go chk on a grant next week to go to beautician school. This is the only thing keeping me going at this point because I know in the long run I can have my own business, make my own hours, and spend more time with my girls! Well its about that time Peace OUT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho