Sandy can kiss my cheeks and so can that dumb donkeys butt!

So sandy/frankenstorm sent us a snow storm that well took out our power and our water for a week. People wonder why I look at them with stupidity in my eyes when they say let it snow.Really peoplenot everyone is fortunate to have a generator batterypowered pks wood stoves gasoline or natural gas or a propane heater in an event of a superstorm. I really wish I could say what I wanted to say and I had all the facts but fact is I dont have power and water right now bcuz some dumb donkeys butt was not willing to comply with AEP request and if what I hear is true then OK u have the right to turn them dwn but if not well hen u are just as I said it a dumb donkeys butt becuz u allowed alot of people to go without power and water becuz ur a weird freak and I donot like u and it sickens me to know that there are people who would not help the whole! Now wth that said my familys halloween was in a cold house with a propane heater running NO not our house I am blessed to have a great family his and mine would b there in event of a emergency I have no doubt. the weekend my kids did a trunk er treat so it wasnt a total loss the got some candy adn got to dress up well at least one of them did the other got her halloween shot down when the costume shop said they could not get the halloween outfit she wanted in in time so... Welll its nov the 1st now and its time to list things u are thankful for and I am glad I am not a dumb donkeys butt!!!! LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby gurl

GiveAway!!!

I do not think so! Just my opinion tho